- Darth Vader Goes to Disneyland to Check Out 'Star Tours' (via Adweek)
- 30 Examples of Smart Print Advertisements (via Web Design Ledger)
- Battle At F-Stop Ridge | PetaPixel
- Whatever You Feel Compelled to Do, Don't (via The Energy Project)
- Religious paper cuts Clinton from iconic photo (via CNN.com Blogs)
- Photo: Obama and National Security team during Osama kill operation (via Boing Boing)
- Showcase of Excellent Graphic Email Newsletter Designs (via Noupe Design Blog)
- Bad Postcards: Happy New York Fashion Week
- Everyday Objects Come Alive - Part 3 (via My Modern Metropolis)
- WD-40 Print Ads (via Communication Arts)
Each week, our reps field a question or two about files needing to be set up with a bleed included in the document size. So, here’s the deal. Modern's printing process involves printing multiple orders on the same press sheet and trimming out individual cards after printing. So, the number of cards on a press sheet varies depending on the card sizes that are printing- we can print up to 32 standard cards on a single 26"x36" press sheet.
Because of this printing process, we require a 1/16” bleed to be included into each layout. This gives us a decent amount space between each layout.