Panoramic Double Catalog Sheet
Please call 800.959.8365 to place an order for this product.
8.5" x 11" 8.5" x 22" flat size
14pt. Premium Card Stock View Other Options
This product can be mailed. View Postal Regulations
When you have a lot to present – photos, content, prices, sizes, charts, graphs, calendars – this piece gives you an abundance of space. Get all the necessities in there without having to cram or otherwise sacrifice style for substance. This piece gives you the best of all worlds.
|Mail Rate:||Mails at Flats & EDDM rate|
|Color:||Full Color or Black & White Front / Full Color (4/4) or B&W (4/1) Back|
|Printing:||240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color|
|Coating:|| Gloss Aqueous
Matte Finish available upon request
- Quality check by our artists and print specialists
- Design-it-yourself templates and specifications
- Layout services (if required)
- 1 outside image (scanned or supplied digitally)
- 1 inside logo
- Inside typesetting (up to 200 words)
- Folding and sealing
- Ready to ship 5 business days after approval (folding adds 1 business day to turnaround time)
- Ready to mail 7 business days after approval (1 business day for folding and 2 additional business days for mailing services)
Basic Layout Information:
A quick overview of Modern Postcard's trim, bleed, borders and image requirements. For more detailed information choose your layout application.
- Bleed: 1/16" (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product.
- Borders: Borders should be .25" thick from the bleed edge (3/16" or .1875" from trim). 3/16" is minimum border recommended.
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak.
- Borders thinner than 3/16" from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed.
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should "bleed" off the page.
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Fold Orientation: The leading edge must be the edge that folds. (When you are looking at the mailing panel, the leading edge is on the right)
- Postal regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations.
|Get Custom Estimate|
|We’re not one-size-fits-all. Your price is based on your business goals, products and services.|