Panoramic Double Sumo
Please call 800.959.8365 to place an order for this product.
6" x 10.5" 6” x 21” flat size
14pt. Premium Card Stock View Other Options
This product can be mailed. View Postal Regulations
If you’re looking for wow factor, a promotional show-stopper, this is it. Whether you’re a photographer artist or real estate agent, the massive nearly two-foot interior gives you a chance to make a massive impact with images and copy. This is the custom card you need to go big.
|Mail Rate:||First Class 1 oz. Letter Rate - with or without envelopes, also mails at Standard, Non-Profit and EDDM rates|
|Color:||Full Color or Black & White Front / Full Color (4/4) or B&W (4/1) Back|
|Printing:||240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color|
|Coating:|| Gloss Aqueous
Matte Finish available upon request
- Quality check by our artists and print specialists
- Design-it-yourself templates and specifications
- Layout services (if required)
- 1 outside image (scanned or supplied digitally)
- 1 inside logo
- Inside typesetting (up to 200 words)
- Folding and sealing
- Ready to ship 5 business days after approval (folding adds 1 business day to turnaround time)
- Ready to mail 7 business days after approval (1 business day for folding and 2 additional business days for mailing services)
Basic Layout Information:
A quick overview of Modern Postcard's trim, bleed, borders and image requirements. For more detailed information choose your layout application.
- Bleed: 1/16" (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product.
- Borders: Borders should be .25" thick from the bleed edge (3/16" or .1875" from trim). 3/16" is minimum border recommended.
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak.
- Borders thinner than 3/16" from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed.
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should "bleed" off the page.
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Fold Orientation: The leading edge must be the edge that folds. (When you are looking at the mailing panel, the leading edge is on the right)
- Postal regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations.
|Get a customized price now.|
|Our approach is unique: expert marketing advice, digital color management, high quality printing and personal service are all included. We tailor pricing and services to who you are and what you need.|