5 x 7 Postcard
5" x 7"
14pt. Premium Card Stock View Other Options
This product can be mailed. View Postal Regulations
This photo-friendly format makes it easy to drop in your image and get a promo out the door. Simply download a free design-it-yourself template and specifications to get started.Order Online or call 800.959.8365
Have a press-ready PDF?
Save time and money with Modern Postcard's Upload & Go™
|Mail Rate:||First Class 1 oz. Letter Rate - with or without envelopes, also mails at Standard & Non-Profit rates|
|Color:||Full Color Front / Full Color (4/4) or B&W (4/1) Back|
|Printing:||240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color|
|Coating:|| Gloss Aqueous
Matte Finish available upon request
- Quality check by our artists and print specialists
- Design-it-yourself templates and specifications
- Ready to ship 4 business days after approval, mails 6 business days after approval
- Layout services (if required)
- 1 front side image (scanned or supplied digitally)
- 1 back side logo
- Back side typesetting (up to 100 words)
Basic Layout Information:
A quick overview of Modern Postcard's trim, bleed, borders and image requirements. For more detailed information choose your layout application.
- Bleed: 1/16" (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product.
- Borders: Borders should be .25" thick from the bleed edge (3/16" or .1875" from trim). 3/16" is minimum border recommended.
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak.
- Borders thinner than 3/16" from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed.
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should "bleed" off the page.
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations.
|Get Custom Estimate|
|We’re not one-size-fits-all. Your price is based on your business goals, products and services.|