Calendar Cards – A Simple, Effective Marketing Tool for Any Business
Stylish calendar cards are an easy, economical way to stay front and center with your customers year-round. Whether you sell products or services, own a retail chain or mom and pop shop, are an up-and-coming artist or established creative, millions of businesses just like yours put this budget-friendly marketing tactic to work for them.
Here are 10 easy ways:
- Substitute the traditional greeting card with a functional, branded calendar that stays up long after the holidays are over
- Add monthly specials on the back of the card to boost sales month after month
- Create a set of quarterly calendar cards using images of you artwork or photography and resell it, or send it to your top clients as a thank you gift
- Include tear-off coupons to drive traffic to your business in the new year
- Callout important dates to remember to keep your customers informed and in the know
- Keep stacks handy for takeaways during sales events, tradeshows, or fundraising galas
- Use them as a statement stuffer — include a promotional message and useful keepsake for your loyal customers
- Bridge the gap and stay top of mind between promotions by sending customers and prospects a quarterly calendar
- Include them in shipped orders as a simple way to thank your customers this season or any time of the year
- Add your logo, website, or contact information on the front for customers to quickly and easily reference
Now that we’ve kicked around a few ideas, it’s time to put this marketing essential to work for you. Just add your company logo to one of our professionally designed, print-ready calendar cards, or download a free template and create your own!
Call a Direct Marketing Specialist at 800.959.8365.