Low Interest Rates. Big Opportunities.
For the first time in history, the Fed has promised to keep interest rates low for a specific period of time – between now and mid-2013. They’ve never committed to a time frame like this, and it seems to have put a spark back into the loan business. So, between now and then, it will be an optimal time for homeowners to refinance their mortgages.
And this opens the door to direct mail opportunity for mortgage companies.
Best of all, we offer awesome specialty lists, LOADED with relevant information that allows mortgage marketers to really identify very specific households that would be interested in a refinancing offer.
Here are some examples of lead criteria you can use to identify the right mortgage refinance prospects for you:
- Interest Rate – Target homeowners by actual interest rate at time of origination, 4.5% or higher for example
- Loan to Value Ratios – Identify homeowners that are NOT upside down.
- Loan Amount – Just tell us the minimum you’ll work with or the cap.
- Loan Date – By focusing on when rates were high, you’ll find a ton of prospects.
- Loan Type (FHA, VA, etc.) – Tell us what products you offer to find specific matches.
- Loan Interest Rate Type (Fixed or Adjustable) – Another indicator of less than optimal loans.
- Lender Name – Target homeowners by their specific current lender.
- Estimated Credit Score – Use this as a guideline to ensure prospects are a good fit.
- Reverse Mortgage Programs – Identify homeowners who meet the requirements for a reverse mortgage.
- ARM/Balloon Note Holders – Homeowners with an adjustable rate mortgage, select by reset date!
As for pricing, these lists typically range from 15-25 cents per name depending on your selections.
Want to learn more? Contact Dan Anglin, Modern’s in-house List Broker to get a free quote or find the targeted audience you need to reach today: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 10 years of list industry experience, Dan Anglin currently oversees the List & Data Solutions division of Modern Postcard, headquartered in Carlsbad, CA.
Dan works with big and small mailers alike, from your local furniture store to the Fortune 500. An expert in the field, he’s led certification classes on list services for the San Diego PCC, lead info sessions for the San Diego DMA & is a key speaker for Modern Postcard’s National Direct Mail Crash Course seminar series, sponsored by the United States Postal Service.
Call a Direct Marketing Specialist at 800.959.8365.