The Modern Postcard Blog

8 Direct Mail Fails and How to Avoid Them

By: Jessica Biondo, Marketing Communications Manager, Modern PostcardAUGUST 14, 2018 Not every business lives and breathes direct mail quite like Modern Postcard. And that’s okay, because we likely aren’t experts in your field either. Since our team...

Read More
Brown Paper Bag - Direct Mail Fails

Choosing Color in Direct Mail Design: Purple Edition

By: Wendy Batara, Sr. Marketing Program Manager, Modern PostcardMAY 9, 2017 While 80% of the success of your direct mail relies on a combination of mailing to the right audience with the right offer and message, the other 20% relies on an impactful...

Read More
Get Attention - Get Results

Archives