Triple Business Card – 2″ x 3.5″
6″ X 3.5″ Flat Size
Creative Business Cards Get Shared
With a flat size just a tad smaller than a Standard Postcard, you really have room for all the essentials packed into a wallet or purse-friendly format. This is the ultimate in convenient handouts.
- Most Effective Direct Marketing Tool
- Frequent Buyer Card
- Mini Menus
- Rate Cards
- Wallet-sized portfolio piece
See Related Products | 800.959.8365
I use Modern Postcard because their work is excellent, fast, and accurate.
Owen, Customer Since 2018
Included in the Full Service Price:
- Up to 3 digital images/logos provided by client
- 1 scanned image provided by client
- Follow client submitted mock-up or detailed instructions
- Basic formatting and typesetting of client submitted text
- Simple borders and headlines
- Quality checks of digital files (specs and color)
Overview of Specs & Options:
- Printing: 240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color | 14 pt. Premium Card Stock
- Coating: Gloss Aqueous | Matte Finish available upon request
- Product Options (call for details): Color Proof | Rounded Corners | Perforation | Custom Trim
- Finishing: Cards will be scored and shipped flat.
- Hand Folding: Please call us at 800.959.8365. for pricing on hand folding.
- Paper Options:
- 14pt. Premium Card Stock
- 14pt. Recycled Card Stock
- 100lb Premium Text
Please Note: Some paper options may require additional turnaround time, different pricing and cannot be purchased through our online system. Please call us at 800.959.8365 for pricing information, additional details or to place your order.
- Bleed: 1/16″ (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product
- Borders: Borders should be 1/4″ thick from the bleed edge (3/16″ or .1875″ from trim). 3/16″ is minimum border recommended
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak
- Borders thinner than 3/16″ from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should “bleed” off the page
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal Regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations