Tri-Fold Brochure – 100lb Gloss – 3.6″ X 8.5″
11″ X 8.5″ Flat Size
Tri-Fold Printed Brochure
Set your business apart from competitors with a tri-fold printed on our plush 100lb gloss paper. Use this brochure for in-store (or office) displays, hand them out at tradeshows, or add them to your media kit.ern.
- Stand Out from the Competition
- High Impact In-Store Displays
- Real Estate Brochures
- Trade Show Tri-Folds
See Related Products | 800.959.8365
The team at Modern really has my back. I tried their Standard Card for a mailing test to a local audience, and they came up with design concepts that were brand-new and more effective than my previous mailing. Incredible quality and value!
Danielle Brooks, Owner | Customer since 2016
We are unique in the industry by offering a suite of services in the base price. Get Full Service Pricing.
Included in the Full Service Price:
- Quality check by our artists and print specialists
- Design-it-yourself templates and specifications
- Ready to ship 4 business days after approval, mails 6 business days after approval
- Layout services (if required)
- 1 frontside image (scanned or supplied digitally)
- 1 backside logo
- Back side typesetting (up to 50 words)
We offer premium color accuracy, quality and paper, and can customize the paper, coating, size, etc. Ask us how to customize.
Overview of Specs & Options:
- Printing: 240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color | 14 pt. Premium Card Stock
- Coating: Gloss Aqueous | Matte Finish available upon request
- Product Options (call for details): Color Proof | Rounded Corners | Perforation | Custom Trim
- Paper Options:
- 14pt. Premium Card Stock
- 14pt. Recycled Card Stock
- 100lb Premium Text
Please Note: Some paper options may require additional turnaround time, different pricing and cannot be purchased through our online system. Please call us at 800.959.8365 for pricing information, additional details or to place your order.
Please read Modern Postcard’s trim, bleed, borders and image requirements. For details see the layout application.
Basic Layout Instructions:
- Bleed: 1/16″ (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product
- Borders: Borders should be 1/4″ thick from the bleed edge (3/16″ or .1875″ from trim). 3/16″ is minimum border recommended
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak
- Borders thinner than 3/16″ from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should “bleed” off the page
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal Regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations
This product requires a layout that adheres to USPS Postal Regulations.
- First-Class Card rate without envelopes
- First-Class 1 oz. Letter rate with envelopes
- Mails at Standard & Non-Profit rates