Pano Deluxe Quarterly Calendar
8.5″ x 6″
17″ x 6″ Flat Size
Big Impact – Budget Friendly Calendar
Want an option that won’t break the bank? We’ve turned this calendar on its short side, so you can showcase an image at the top and have 3-months of calendar below. Still a big impact, but in a budget-friendly piece.
- Gallery Marketing Handouts
- Trade Show Collateral
- Magnificent Image Rich Impact
- Budget Panoramic Calendar
- Photographic Impact
See Related Products | 800.959.8365
Even with phones and Outlook and Gmail, printed calendars still hang up in offices and homes everywhere. Our flexible formats give you options that help keep your business or artwork in front of customers all year round.
We are unique in the industry by offering a suite of services in the base price. Get Full Service Pricing.
Included in the Full Service Price:
- Up to 3 digital images/logos provided by client
- 1 scanned image provided by client
- Follow client submitted mock-up or detailed instructions
- Basic formatting and typesetting of client submitted text
- Simple borders and headlines
- Quality checks of digital files (specs and color)
We offer premium color accuracy, quality and paper, and can customize the paper, coating, size, etc. Ask us how to customize.
Overview of Specs & Options:
- Printing: 240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color | 14 pt. Premium Card Stock
- Coating: Gloss Aqueous | Matte Finish available upon request
- Product Options (call for details): Color Proof | Rounded Corners | Perforation | Custom Trim
- Paper Options:
- 14pt. Premium Card Stock
- 14pt. Recycled Card Stock
- 100lb Premium Text
Please Note: Some paper options may require additional turnaround time, different pricing and cannot be purchased through our online system. Please call us at 800.959.8365 for pricing information, additional details or to place your order.
Basic Layout Instructions:
- Bleed: 1/16″ (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product
- Borders: Borders should be 1/4″ thick from the bleed edge (3/16″ or .1875″ from trim). 3/16″ is minimum border recommended
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak
- Borders thinner than 3/16″ from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should “bleed” off the page
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal Regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations
This product cannot mail.