Turn Website Visitors Into Actual Leads
Collect, capture, and market to your website visitors – even if they don’t purchase or fill out a form.
Use your website visitor data to fuel Marketing and Sales outreach
With LeadNetTM, you can seamlessly capture name, email, address, and more of your website visitors.
- Begin immediately with online onboarding and FREE Trial
- Export data via csv or integrate with CRMs
- Retarget via Sales Outreach, Email, Direct Mail and Display Ads
- Sequence and Smart Filtering for your Emails and Direct Mail
- Start easily with a simple step-by-step launch process
Capture name, email, postal, and more of actual visitors.
Export into CRM, Email, Direct Mail, and Display Ad programs.
Solutions for B2B and B2C Websites
Business to Business
Capture Name, Personal Email, LinkedIn Link, B2B Email, Postal Address, and appended firmographic data.
Collect B2B emails for ABM strategies
Website Qualified Lead into your marketing and sales funnel
Leverage LinkedIn URL for messaging and research
Business to Consumers
Capture Name, Email, Postal Address, and even append demographic data. Ideal for:
Consumer Services to drive lead generation
Nonprofits and Organizations to build the house file
E-commerce to fuel ongoing remarketing to interested buyers
Turn blind traffic into real leads
LeadNet is a set-and-collect program that gives you visibility and control over how you reach back to your website visitors:
- Geo-Fence via State or Zip Code
- Set targets on specific website pages
- Budget or cap the number of leads per day
- Sequence and filter to refine Email and Direct Mail programs
Variety of plans for any business
LeadNet finally offers businesses the chance to directly retarget website visitors, and keep the data for future marketing efforts via email, Direct Mail, catalogs, Sales outreach, and more. You can actually see who visited your website, and recontact them!
Affordable subscription programs can go month-to-month or for better rates at 3, 6, and 12 months.
Separate and easy billing for data records, emails, and Direct Mail programs.