Our Direct Marketing Webinars Help You Compete
Your competitors are constantly getting better.
Like all marketing professionals, you need to continually hone your craft with PDFs, whitepapers, virtual summits and webinars.
The risk of not learning new ideas and tactics is that you’ll be less effective than your competitors. The cost of chasing all the available content is wasted time that you could have spent getting more leads.
It’s a dilemma…and as marketers ourselves, we get it.
Direct Mail 101: Fundamentals to get new customers.
Modern Postcard’s resident direct mail expert will reveal the new fundamentals on how to go about planning, setting up, executing and tracking successful direct mail campaigns.
You’ll learn how to get new customers with Direct Mail:
- Plan a direct mail campaign
- The importance of list procurement
- The specifics of direct mail creative and copy that yield results
- The different formats that are available and when to use them
- How to integrate digital marketing with direct mail to maximize ROI
- How to track and determine the success of your campaign
Since most people that visit your website leave without buying or contacting you, that’s a lot of lost opportunity. Postcard Retargeting mails to these visitor’s homes the next day and has shown conversion metrics stronger than other retargeting channels.
You’ll learn how this channel converts more website visitors:
- See what blocks digital retargeting from engaging all your visitors
- Learn why print has been proven to get higher conversion rates
- Discover how Postcard Retargeting works
- Receive 5 Best Practices of effective campaigns
- Determine what next steps makes sense for your business
Postcard Retargeting converts website visitors.
Why print lights up the brains of your customers for more sales.
Customers are barraged with 4,000 – 10,000 marketing messages a day, and it’s harder for marketers to engage and retain attention. Digital marketing is challenged by distractions: pop-ups, sliders, ads, and more lead users away from your message. It’s easy to lose your audience and fail to engage.
However, using Print to engage the brain of your customer connects in a deeper, more powerful way. Studies indicate that print marketing engages 35% more than digital. See why and how Print activates key parts of your customers’ brains for higher response and brand recall.
- Why we are biologically hard-wired to respond to print
- How digital distractions reduce brand recall
- Ways to integrate digital and print channels for an optimal buyer journey
Your Hosts are National Speakers
VP, Corporate Sales & Marketing
Keith is one of the nation’s leading Direct Mail experts, and has been presenting at major conferences for over 15 years. He programs and conducts the nationally-touring Direct Mail Crash Courses, which draw thousands of marketers in cities across the country every year.
VP, New Business Development
Chris has developed numerous webinars, workshops, and in-person presentations for national conferences and professional organizations. In addition to his work at Modern, he continues to teach Brand Strategy at UCSD Extension since 2009.