B2B marketers have to tell compelling stories to get the attention of decision-makers, and Direct Mail puts words on paper.
All people respond to powerful words and engaging images. Direct Mail that drops onto the desk of your ideal customer is less likely to be deleted and overlooked than a message in an InBox.
B2B Direct Mail is becoming the new way to direct market.
We know that in the B2B space, digital content marketing and LinkedIn email strategies have become commonplace. Decision-makers and buyers are both sending and reading Emails all day long…usually hundreds per day.
B2B Direct Mail campaigns tell compelling stories to get attention from decision-makers. Unlike email, direct mail puts your message directly on paper, in the hands of your buyer. All people respond to powerful words and engaging images. Direct Mail that drops onto the desk of your ideal customer is less likely to be deleted and overlooked than one-of-a-hundred daily emails.
Marketing for a National Brand?
High volume B2B mailers are successful in lifting their message above the digital noise. When decision-makers in their office sift through emails and mail, high-impact postcards and self-mailers stand out. Learn more.
Make an Impact with these Best-Practices for Print and Direct Mail:
- Flat Postcards: End-of-Quarter sales and discount offers to clients and prospects, conference, trade show and event follow-ups
- Folds & Tri-Folds: Event agendas, conference schedules, leave-behind brochures, invitations, holiday cards
- Booklets: Service and product catalogs, event brochures, conference schedules
Get Response with High-Performing List Targets:
- Business Specialty Lists like Associations, Fortune 1000, Growing or Shrinking, SIC, Revenue, etc.
- New Businesses opening up
- Tradeshow Exhibitors and Attendees
- Business Magazine Subscriber Lists
Nick Kennedy and the team at Modern came through for me big-time. We put together a targeted mailing to specific businesses promoting my unique product. Direct Mail was the ideal way to reach out my kind of new buyers, and the campaign of 3 large cards helped to tell the story of our products and brand.