Your livelihood depends on making an impression with your work – which Print delivers better than anything else.
As a creative professional, you need physical marketing that is as high-quality as your work. Don’t settle for second-rate printing just because it’s cheaper…your work and reputation deserve the best.
Print and Direct Mail for creatives has never been more important. Your personal brand relies on clients seeing your work come to life – to impact them so deeply they just have to have it. And while you gain exposure through new platforms like Facebook marketing and online portfolios, they lack the “pop” of vividly printed showpieces. A poorly printed piece not only shows your art in bad light, it diminishes your reputation.
The Modern Postcard team has helped artists, photographers, and galleries since 1992 to bring life to their art through print. As one of the first providers of shorter-run, high-quality, offset printed postcards, we learned quickly that great quality and color are what creatives demand most.
- Flat Postcards: Bio cards, exhibit and show cards, juried exhibitions, reception invitations, feature new works, mailed website drivers/online gallery, poster prints for resale, craft & holiday fair invites
- Folds & Tri-Folds: Same as above, plus portfolio cards, multiple artwork features, double and triple business cards, greeting cards, holiday cards and notecards
- Booklets: New artist exhibitions, art dealer catalog, wall calendars for resale, gallery information, exhibition takeaways, multiple artwork/artist features
- Art collectors and dealers
- Interior designers and architects
- Institutions and corporations
- Affluent consumers and homeowners of specific ages
Greg and the team at Modern really helped me out with designing a card that showcased my work. I market to Art Directors and media buyers, and Modern’s ability to do everything – design, print, mail – makes it much easier for me to focus on my own work.