Panoramic 5 x 7 Booklet
5″ x 14″ Flat Size
Compact Panoramic Booklet
This compact piece works easily with horizontal photo sizes, giving you maximum impact without having to crop sprawling scenes. Also ideal as a handout or expanded brochure for products and services.
- Gallery Handouts
- “Stand-Out” Trade Show Collateral
- High Response Direct Marketing Handouts
- Impactful Product Catalog
- High-Quality Photographic Showcase
See Related Products | 800.959.8365
David Westphal Photography, | Customer since 20016
Included in the Full Service Price:
- Up to 3 digital images/logos provided by client
- 1 scanned image provided by client
- Follow client submitted mock-up or detailed instructions
- Basic formatting and typesetting of client submitted text
- Simple borders and headlines
- Quality checks of digital files (specs and color)
Overview of Specs & Options:
- Pages: Up to 64 pages
- Layout: Refer to our Booklet Guide
- Printing: 240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color | 14 pt. Premium Card Stock
- Coating: Gloss Aqueous | Matte Finish available upon request
- Product Options (call for details): Color Proof | Custom Trim
- Paper Options:
- 14pt. Premium Card Stock
- 100lb Premium Text
Please Note: Some paper options may require additional turnaround time, different pricing and cannot be purchased through our online system. Please call us at 800.959.8365 for pricing information, additional details or to place your order.
Basic Layout Instructions:
If you are ordering saddle stitched booklets of 24 pages or less, choose your layout application for templates and instructions. Contact your rep if you have questions or would like a custom template for higher page counts or other binding types.
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal regulations: If your order will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations.
- Call for Details
- Can be tabbed, in envelopes, mailed, etc. based on size and page count
Templates are available to download in the following formats:
Panoramic 5×7 Booklet
PDF | InDesign
For more details and other product templates, please visit our Templates page.
To ensure that you design your booklet accurately, refer to our Booklet Guide.