Standard Postcard – 4.25″ x 6″
When your budget matters most, Standard Postcard is your best choice.
Modern’s Standard Postcard is both high-quality and inexpensive. Mailing at first-class postage rates – the fastest mail delivery and the lowest mailing cost – you can mail a higher volume to get more responses with your direct mail advertising.
See Related Products | 800.959.8365
The team at Modern really has my back. I tried their Standard Card for a mailing test to a local audience, and they came up with design concepts that were brand-new and more effective than my previous mailing. Incredible quality and value!
Danielle Brooks, Owner | Customer since 2016
- Quality checks of digital files
- Color Management
- Basic layout of your piece from your submitted text, mock-up or detailed instructions
- Simple borders and headline treatments
- Up to 3 digital and 1 scanned image or logo provided by you
Overview of Specs & Options:
- Printing: 240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color | 14 pt. Premium Card Stock
- Coating: Gloss Aqueous | Matte Finish available upon request
- Product Options (call for details): Color Proof | Rounded Corners | Perforation | Custom Trim
- Paper Options:
- 14pt. Premium Card Stock
- 14pt. Recycled Card Stock
- 100lb Premium Text
Please Note: Some paper options may require additional turnaround time, different pricing and cannot be purchased through our online system. Please call us at 800.959.8365 for pricing information, additional details or to place your order.
- Bleed: 1/16″ (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product
- Borders: Borders should be 1/4″ thick from the bleed edge (3/16″ or .1875″ from trim). 3/16″ is minimum border recommended
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak
- Borders thinner than 3/16″ from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should “bleed” off the page
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal Regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations
- First-Class Card rate without envelopes
- First-Class 1 oz. Letter rate with envelopes
- Mails at Standard & Non-Profit rates