Sumo Size Postcard – 6″ x 11″
The most dominant message in the mailbox can be your Sumo Postcard.
The Sumo Size Postcard is the largest postcard to mail at letter rates and dwarfs everything else in the mailbox. Most of our customers use our Sumo Postcards for direct mail marketing and take advantage of the large size at the lower postage rates. All the studies indicate that the larger size cards get higher response…and these are ginormous.
See Related Products | 800.959.8365
Armando, Chris, and the team really helped us out. We needed a high-impact piece to really stand out but still mail at the affordable, bulk postage rate. They designed an entire campaign for us with Sumo size mailers. It was the perfect choice to make a strong presence but still keep our budgets intact.
Eric & Steve Miller, Owners | Customer since 2010
- Quality checks of digital files
- Color Management
- Basic layout of your piece from your submitted text, mock-up or detailed instructions
- Simple borders and headline treatments
- Up to 3 digital and 1 scanned image or logo provided by you
Overview of Specs & Options:
- Printing: 240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color | 14 pt. Premium Card Stock
- Coating: Gloss Aqueous | Matte Finish available upon request
- Product Options (call for details): Color Proof | Rounded Corners | Perforation | Custom Trim
- Paper Options:
- 14pt. Premium Card Stock
- 14pt. Recycled Card Stock
- 100lb Premium Text
Please Note: Some paper options may require additional turnaround time, different pricing and cannot be purchased through our online system. Please call us at 800.959.8365 for pricing information, additional details or to place your order.
- Bleed: 1/16″ (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product
- Borders: Borders should be 1/4″ thick from the bleed edge (3/16″ or .1875″ from trim). 3/16″ is minimum border recommended
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak
- Borders thinner than 3/16″ from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should “bleed” off the page
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal Regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations
- First-Class Letter rate without envelopes
- First-Class 1 oz. Letter rate with envelopes
- Mails at EDDM, Standard & Non-Profit rates
- Call for Details