Panoramic Triple Business Card – 2″ x 3.5″
2″ X 10.5″ Flat Size
Go Triple for Extra Value
Go triple and you’ll find so many effective combinations that will boost your visibility. Add a tear-off coupon, referral coupon or frequent buyer card. Include rates or schedules. Or simply create a wallet-sized portfolio piece. No matter what, you’ll make a great impression.
- Referral Coupon
- Frequent Buying Cards
- Rate Schedules
- Wallet-sized portfolio pieces
- Showcase your Brand
See Related Products | 800.959.8365
Their quality shines from their gleaming postcard stock to their helpful customer service. Thanks for my beautiful cards!
Deborah, Customer Since 2018
Included in the Full Service Price:
- Up to 3 digital images/logos provided by client
- 1 scanned image provided by client
- Follow client submitted mock-up or detailed instructions
- Basic formatting and typesetting of client submitted text
- Simple borders and headlines
- Quality checks of digital files (specs and color)
Overview of Specs & Options:
- Printing: 240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color | 14 pt. Premium Card Stock
- Coating: Gloss Aqueous | Matte Finish available upon request
- Product Options (call for details): Color Proof | Rounded Corners | Perforation | Custom Trim
- Finishing: Cards will be scored and shipped flat.
- Hand Folding: Please call us at 800.959.8365. for pricing on hand folding.
- Paper Options:
- 14pt. Premium Card Stock
- 14pt. Recycled Card Stock
- 100lb Premium Text
Please Note: Some paper options may require additional turnaround time, different pricing and cannot be purchased through our online system. Please call us at 800.959.8365 for pricing information, additional details or to place your order.
- Bleed: 1/16″ (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product
- Borders: Borders should be 1/4″ thick from the bleed edge (3/16″ or .1875″ from trim). 3/16″ is minimum border recommended
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak
- Borders thinner than 3/16″ from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should “bleed” off the page
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal Regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations
Templates are available to download in the following formats:
Panoramic Triple Business Card
PDF | InDesign | Photoshop | Illustrator
For more details and other product templates, please visit our Templates page.