3.6" x 8.5" 11" x 8.5" flat size
14pt. Premium Card Stock View Other Options
This product can be mailed. View Postal Regulations
This sleek and smart tri-fold format takes the classic brochure and gives it a modern upgrade. Now you can distinguish your business from competitors with a premium tri-fold printed on our exclusive cardstock. Use this brochure for in-store displays, hand them out at tradeshows, or add them to your next media kit.Order Online or call 800.959.8365
ImportantNew USPS Postal Regulations
|Mail Rate:||First Class 1 oz. Letter Rate - with or without envelopes, also mails at Standard, Non-Profit and EDDM rates|
|Color:||Full Color Front / Full Color (4/4) or B&W (4/1) Back|
|Printing:||240 Line screen printing for sharp, clear color|
|Coating:|| Gloss Aqueous
Matte Finish available upon request
- Quality check by our artists and print specialists
- Design-it-yourself templates and specifications
- Layout services (if required)
- 1 outside image (scanned or supplied digitally)
- 1 inside logo
- Inside typesetting (up to 300 words)
- Folding and sealing
- Ready to ship 5 business days after approval (folding adds 1 business day to turnaround time)
- Ready to mail 7 business days after approval (1 business day for folding and 2 additional business days for mailing services)
Basic Layout Information:
A quick overview of Modern Postcard's trim, bleed, borders and image requirements. For more detailed information choose your layout application.
- Bleed: 1/16" (.0625 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product.
- Borders: Borders should be .25" thick from the bleed edge (3/16" or .1875" from trim). 3/16" is minimum border recommended.
- Safe Area:
- Elements too close to or over the trim edge may trim into or leave a visible leak.
- Borders thinner than 3/16" from bleed edge may appear uneven when trimmed.
- Images bordering the trim edge may cause a leak on final cards. Images should "bleed" off the page.
- Images: CMYK @ 355dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps)
- Postal regulations: If your cards will be mailed, please ensure that your layout complies with the USPS Postal Regulations.