That’s a wrap! After months of planning, filming and editing, Modern Postcard has made its debut on the silver screen. Okay, maybe that’s a little overhyped, but we are very proud to announce the release of our new online video collection, featuring eight informative segments. Now, we can educate our clients on direct mail marketing and the benefits of working with Modern in the quick and convenient manner only online videos can provide.
For many businesses that rely on direct mail to drive revenue, there is some confusion about utilizing Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) for mailings. Is it more cost effective? Does it get results? We’re breaking down the myths and truths of EDDM, so your business can choose wisely and get the most out of your direct marketing campaigns.
Creating a postcard mailer can seem complicated, but it need not be. Leonardo Da Vinci is often credited with the saying “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” Translated to English and 500 years later, was he referring to his work as an engineer, inventor, scientist, architect or artist? I would think all of the above.
Client satisfaction surveys are a necessary tool to keep a pulse on clients’ impressions of your company. Without their input and ratings, you are basically flying blind. Even for the most self-aware businesses, gathering feedback can be the best way to quantify and prioritize improvement projects.
While 80% of the success of your direct mail relies on a combination of mailing to the right audience with the right offer and message, the other 20% relies on an impactful design. That’s why choosing the right mix of fonts and color treatments play an important role in the overall response and success of your direct mail campaigns.
- 1 of 60